This week we highlight one of the two sessions that will be presented by speaker and ABWA Member Laura Morlando, "The Stress Commando".
Session: Keeping Your Home-Based Business on Track
in 3 easy steps to keep your sanity and profitability!
So do you find any of the following challenges apply to you?
- There are not enough hours in the day
- You have trouble staying organized
- You jump from task to task
- You spend more time on email or online than having a conversation
- You have organized piles everywhere
- You are too busy to analyze, plan and set goals
- You’re always “on”
- You grow but can’t seem to break through to the “next level” with your business
From Laura you will learn
- The 3 steps to get back on track
- How to identify and remove your biggest distractions
- How to gain an extra hour in your day
About Laura Morlando, The Stress Commando
With her infectious enthusiasm and contagious smile, Laura’s workshops provide proven best practices and simple action plans for any business person needing to quickly reduce stress in their day, improve networking effectiveness and develop a professional brand for increased profitability and career growth.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
This is just one of the many great sessions to choose from at this year's Central Texas Women's Leadership Conference! Mark your calendar for Saturday, August 28, 2010 and watch our website www.CelebrateTheSuccess.com for online registration to open mid-June. It will be a full day of learning, inspiration, networking, shopping and fun! Bring a friend, sister, or co-worker and enjoy the day together.
* Vendor & Sponsor Opportunities Still Available *
Check out our website for more information: http://www.celebratethesuccess.com/
This conference is hosted by the Central Texas Area Council of the American Business Women's Association. For more information on ABWA, visit http://www.abwa.org/